Give every CHILD a good START

200 Needy Children to be supported for education through till completion of Graduation. We will support them financially, identify good schools, pay for their fees, books, clothes and most importantly mentoring them all the way to success. 200 Children to us that means empowering 200 future generations. The power of empowering a child that leads to a better new generation is overpowering and worth a cause to live for.

CHILD EMPOWERMENT

We support 200 NEEDY CHILDREN for education till completion of graduates

To Improve quality of identified senior citizens living centers. We enable a team volunteers who spend their time in old age homes, where the elders have to live on their own for reasons beyond their control. We would visit such homes on a regular basis and find ways to improve the living conditions and create a positive environment

SENIOR CITIZEN LIVING

The Strength of PEOPLE. The Power of COMMUNITY.

It’s not enough to just be alive. Good quality of life is particularly important for older adults who are handling chronic health conditions and major life changes.

We Samriti, improve quality of identified senior citizens living centers.

Feeling satisfied and fulfilled is simply as important for overall well-being as getting regular check-ups from the doctor. In fact, having a positive view of life can help seniors have more energy, less stress, better appetite, and stop cognitive decline.

S

SPREAD LOVE

S

SPREAD HUMANITY

GIVE THEM A CHANCE - MOVE THEM TOWARDS SUCCESS

fOR THE HAPPINESS OF OTHERS

Feeling satisfied and fulfilled is simply as important for overall well-being as getting regular check-ups from the doctor. In fact, having a positive view of life can help seniors have more energy, less stress, better appetite, and stop cognitive decline.

WE EMBRACE TOO

Digital India Training Programs

Vocational Training Programs

Our Vocational Training objective is to provide sustainable jobs for the unemployed, uneducated youth by making them job ready through chosen vocations. Click here to know the training curriculum.

ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES CLICK HERE TO APPLY

RETAIL SALES

Retail training includes Counter sales, Field Sales, and customer care operations for the entry level jobs.
Training is provided by marketing professionals from the field with interactive sessions including demos and role play.

Eligibility:

> Above 18 years of age as on date of application.
> Must belong to Below Poverty Line family
> Education: Diploma / 10th standard pass.
> English knowledge: Desirable.

Certification:

A certificate of completion of the program will be provided to each participant.

RETAIL SALES

Retail training includes Counter sales, Field Sales, and customer care operations for the entry level jobs.
Training is provided by marketing professionals from the field with interactive sessions including demos and role play.

Eligibility:

> Above 18 years of age as on date of application.
> Must belong to Below Poverty Line family
> Education: Diploma / 10th standard pass.
> English knowledge: Desirable.

Certification:

A certificate of completion of the program will be provided to each participant.

TAILORING

Tailoring vocation is about to pattern stitching and machine control in the field of industrial tailoring. Training is provided by experienced master from the field with comprehensive theory and more of practical sessions.

Eligibility:

> Age:18-40
> Qualification: N/A

TAILORING

Tailoring vocation is about to pattern stitching and machine control in the field of industrial tailoring. Training is provided by experienced master from the field with comprehensive theory and more of practical sessions.

Eligibility:

> Age:18-40
> Qualification: N/A

DATA ENTRY

BPO training encompasses data entry, domestic voice, and back office operations for the entry level jobs. Training is provided by professionals from the field with comprehensive theory and practical sessions.

Eligibility:

> Age: 18 to 30 years
> Education: Graduate / Diploma / 12th standard pass
> English knowledge: Desirable

DATA ENTRY

BPO training encompasses data entry, domestic voice, and back office operations for the entry level jobs. Training is provided by professionals from the field with comprehensive theory and practical sessions.

Eligibility:

> Age: 18 to 30 years
> Education: Graduate / Diploma / 12th standard pass
> English knowledge: Desirable

FINANCIAL ASSESSMENT

Some of our services have additional eligibility criteria. For example, services providing financial assistance require an income and savings assessment and may not be offered to beneficiaries with incomes or savings above the relevant thresholds.

Am I Eligible For Help?

If you’re a beneficiary (click here for further information) and you fulfill our welfare needs and financial criteria, we’ll consider you for a grant. Apply on plain paper Send mail to: grants@samritis.org

— How to find out more —

Email us at info@samritis.org

 

LOOK AT THE GOVERNMENT'S INITIATIVES

GOOD ACTS COUNT

Samriti's plan is expected to see the government’s continuous effort to ensure that all of deprived people’s income levels will have access to adequate, quality and affordable homes, particularly for those under the low-income group.

In this regard, Samriti is expected to support the government’s initiative to build low cost housing projects for the poor.